'Custom' history mode offers you vehicle history for a chosen time frame. This lets you narrow out the vehicle history to find an event or an instance that happened on a day. You may select a time frame, say from <start time> to <end time> and view the history for this period.
How to view history for a custom period?
Step 1. Go to <MapView> tab on main menu.
Step 2. Choose <History> from left panel as shown in the following image.
Step 3. Choose the vehicle for which you wish to view history.
Step 4. Go to 'Custom' history tab and choose the time for which you wish to view history as shown in the following image.
Step 5. Adjust the animation speed using slider and click 'Show History' button.
- Animation speed can be selected from a scale of 'x' to '128x' where 'x' stands for real speed of the vehicle.
- You may pause/restart the animated history at any point of time whilst viewing vehicle history.
- History is shown on map with a route trail & directional arrows that helps you determine where your vehicle may have headed to.
- Stop notifications on map helps you identify the stoppages your vehicle has made on a trip. Stop notifications offer information viz, stoppage time, location, driver etc.
- Once you complete running the history, you may save it as a route to be used as route fence for one of your vehicles in the future; this helps you limit unauthorized usage of your vehicles.