If you're looking for a quick access to your vehicle history, 'Auto' history might be the answer for you. Auto history helps you fetch quick history, say for 1H, 2H, 4H, 8H, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days or even a week.
How to use 'Auto' history mode?
Step 1. Go to <MapView> tab on main menu.
Step 2. Choose <History> as shown below.
Step 3. Choose the vehicle for which you wish to view history.
Step 4. Go to 'Auto' history tab (if not selected by default) and opt any of the time period (refer following image) for which you wish to view vehicle's history.
- Animation speed can be selected from a scale of 'x' to '128x' where 'x' stands for real speed of the vehicle.
- You may pause/restart the animated history at any point of time whilst viewing vehicle history.
- History is shown on map with a route trail & directional arrows that helps you determine where your vehicle may have headed to.
- Stop notifications on map helps you identify the stoppages your vehicle has made on a trip. Stop notifications offer information viz, stoppage time, location, driver etc.
- Once you complete running the history, you may save it as a route to be used as route fence for one of your vehicles in the future; this helps you limit unauthorized usage of your vehicles.