1. Open the browser page Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on the Grid located on the top right corner of Mozilla and click ‘History’.
3. Select ‘Clear Recent History’ and a new window would be seen as below.
4. In the popup that appears, choose data types you wish to clear. Choose a timeframe to delete the cached history from the drop-down list.
5. Click 'Clear Now' to delete history.
1. Go to ‘Options’ on home page.
2. Choose 'Advanced' from the tabs on left pane and then 'Network' and click 'Clear Now' to delete all browsing history.